XZ550

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XZ550

Alternate Discussion Board for Vision Riders. XZ550RJ XZ550RK Yamaha Vision

New "ROV" Website with discussion forums

Site Admin
    Site Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New "ROV" Website with discussion forums Empty New "ROV" Website with discussion forums

Post  Site Admin Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Vince Dee sent me an email today to let me know that he has created his own hosted ROV website at www.ridersofvision.org . His site looks good and offfers discussions like this one and the original ROV as well.

I know that Ron is in the process of getting his site transferred to a new host and should be up soon and of course we have my discussion boards as well, but I'm not complaining. Another discussion site can be a good thing as it raises awareness of the Vision ...and maybe the value as well. I think all three sites will eventually accumulate lots of good information and resources for Vision owners.

In addition, don't forget about Lucky's site at www.xz550.com as he has some great information there.

As always, my plans are to keep my site free and running, so keep on coming back for great discussions and brotherhood (and sisterhood for the female Vision owners)

David

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm