XZ550

Alternate Discussion Board for Vision Riders. XZ550RJ XZ550RK Yamaha Vision

Looks like this site moght just come in handy soon. The ROV is for SALE!

vadasz1

Looks like this site moght just come in handy soon. The ROV is for SALE!

Post  vadasz1 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 pm

I think we should all do something about the ROV sale. Maybe someone here can try and take it over. Would be a dmned shame if all that info there were to get lost.
    VFan
    Blurred Vision
    Blurred Vision

Looks like this site moght just come in handy soon. The ROV is for SALE

Post  VFan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm

I had the exact same thought. I was watching, hoping that David would respond to Ron
    akvision
    Blurred Vision
    Blurred Vision

Re: Looks like this site moght just come in handy soon. The ROV is for SALE!

Post  akvision on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 am

If there is interest, then it will stay together.

Just interest,and funding... that is all it takes.
    I am interested and willing to pay to have membership to a site but do not want or have the technical knowledge to make it work. It is a big tie down too.

I will post and visit often.
    jimustanguitar

Post  jimustanguitar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:22 am

I looked on godaddy.com and didn't see anything about the domain being for sale. Who is selling the site, and what's it worth to them?

Jim
    Rick G
    Vision Zen
    Vision Zen

Hi Jim welcome!

Post  Rick G on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Jim, This site has been largly dormant for quite a while. Alway check the dates on posts.  It was created  when the ROV was down for over two weeks due to hacking. The reason for reactivating it is because quite a few of us are fed up  with Rikugun attitude  and Rons lack of monitoring  the ROV for problems. I have alerted him several times  about fights on the forum. He has   put a lot of money and effort into it  and its a shame  he hasen't the time to monitor it .
    Your welcome to stop here at anytime. I probably won't be posting on the RoV . I'm
    tired of the off line personal atticks.

Single Carb Vision

Post  Single Carb Vision on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

I just registered here because I forgot my password for the ROV site and although it keeps telling me it's sending a link for reset to my e mail I get nothing. I've tried several times for a couple of months. I had also contacted another member I had an e mail address for and he posted my problem regarding lost password on the general board. He received one reply saying I should check my junk mail. That had already been done and rechecked several times. Is this site actually being used? The main reason I was trying to get on the ROV site was because I found my old XZ registration paper with the VIN on it and was goin to try and find out if by ann chance the bike I purchased new in 83 was still kicking somewhere. Thanks for any info anyone can give me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:05 pm